A collection of our best resources to get you started
These blogs cover the three most important areas of video marketing: User understanding, Content creation and Distribution. You need to understand your customer before you can create the right video content and distribute it in the right areas. We’ve covered other forms of content as well as video in these blogs so make sure to check them out.
Firstly, a bit of insight into why video marketing is changing
• What is the Buyer’s Journey? ⏯
• How does a Buyer’s Persona work?
• How to market to the subconscious brain ⏯
• What are customer pain points?
• 5 questions to highlight customer pains
• How does the Kano Model work?
• Best ways to interview your customer
• How to use the benefits ladder
• How a documentary can benefit your business
• Three inspiring awareness videos
• Three best consideration videos
• Three amazing decision videos
We’ve put together a personalised video marketing tool that helps you to create your own strategy and see the returns that could be generated through its implementation.
It takes between 5-10 minutes to complete and outputs a downloadable PDF to put all of your ideas in one place.